- All Known Subinterfaces:
- All Known Implementing Classes:
public interface FlowChunk
Common container interface for a series of
FlowNodes with a logical start and end.
We use this because every plugin has a different way of storing info about the nodes.
- A single FlowNode (when coupling with timing/status APIs)
- A block (with a
- A linear run of marked nodes (such as a legacy stage)
- A parallel block (special case of block)
- A parallel branch within a parallel block
- A mix of types in sequence, such as nested structures
- Sam Van Oort
All Methods Instance Methods Abstract Methods Modifier and Type Method Description